“The Rivals for Catan” for iOS
This exciting Catan card game challenges you to rule a principality on Catan. Construct cities and settlements, build ships and roads, and hire heroes who make it difficult for your opponents to survive as gamers!
About the game
Three different game modes provide varied challenges:
- An easy-to-play introductory game, ‘The First Catanians’ is exclusively played with the cards of the Basic Set and using simple rules. The ideal way to get started with the game!
- Theme Set games represent new eras on Catan, adding numerous cards to the game. Make clever use of trade advantages and the opportunities of cards like University or Pharmacy to achieve domination over Catan!
- The ‘Duel of the Princes’ is the most advanced game mode. It is played with cards from all Theme Sets, offering even more strategic and tactical possibilities, thus providing some truly sophisticated games.
- Based on the original card game by the creator of Catan, Klaus Teuber
- Exciting two-player duels
- Three game modes with different degrees of difficulty
- Numerous AI opponents with different personalities and tactics provide varied challenges
- Online and local multiplayer modes (online multiplayer via Apple Game Center)
- Based on the rules of The Rivals for Catan, the revised edition of the Catan Card Game
- Includes Cards Almanac for easy reference and comprehensive tutorials to get started
|Contact for support firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Requirements:||Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 10. Does not run with iOS 11 or higher.
This app is optimized for iPhone 5.