Your presence on this page indicates that you have a question for me. I will gladly answer your question; however, please note that my time for answering e-mails is limited. Therefore, please first check whether your question is already addressed in one of the inquiries listed below.
If you do not find a satisfactory answer there, you are welcome to send your question directly to me or Catan Studio / Asmodee NA. Answers to questions sent directly to me may sometimes take a few weeks – for example, due to vacation or sickness – or you may receive an answer from a competent co-worker. Please understand that I will not answer questions that are already addressed in one of the following inquiries.
- I have a question about a Klaus Teuber game.
- I bought a new, unopened game published by Catan Studio and want to report missing or damaged game components.
- I want to re-order worn-out cards, lost game pieces or other replacement parts.
- I have lost my game rules booklet, and now I'm looking for a digital version of it.
- I want to contact the publisher of the English-language Catan board game edition (Catan Studio).
- I have developed a Catan expansion and would like to know what I can do with it.
- I want to create a website on the subject of Catan and would like to know whether I have to observe certain guidelines.
- I would like to request an autograph or a greeting card from Klaus Teuber.