Catan for Android
“Catan,” the ingenious strategy game, now also for Android, providing gaming fun any time, anywhere.
Since January 2011 and November 2012, respectively, the “Seafarers” expansion and the ”Cities & Knights” expansion are available as in-app purchases.
About the game
As in the original game, up to four players can vie for the most settlements, the Longest Road, and the Largest Army. You can trade with your opponents and take possession of the precious land and its resources.
If there are no other players available, various Catanians, each with their own individual characteristics, will prove themselves worthy competitors: Jean the pirate, who knows no compromise, Vincent the merchant, who never allows himself to be cheated, Siegfried the knight, who takes what is rightfully his ...
The Catan expansion “Seafarers” is available as in-app purchase. It includes more than 10 new scenarios and an extensive campaign. Build harbors, discover new islands, cross deserts and sail through dense fog on the high seas. Become the ruler of “Greater Catan,” journey through “Oceania” or discover the mysterious “Treasure Islands.” Ahoy!
Find out if you got what it takes to be a settler, confront your opponents and become Lord of Catan!
|Manufacturer's website / support:||USM|
|Suggestions for improvements and requests?||Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Requirements:||Compatible with Android phones and tablets.
Requires Android 1.6 or newer.
- In accordance with the original “The Settlers of Catan” game rules
- Hotseat multiplayer mode
- Smart computer opponents with individual strategies
- Scrollable game board with zoom option
- Freely combinable game settings
- Situational musical and sound effects
- Game statistics
- Comprehensive tutorial
- Additional Seafarers scenario “The Four Islands” and two more game variants
- Game ticker: Don't miss your opponents' moves and still keep a constant eye on the game board
- 3 different graphic sets to choose from: Play in classic mode or select the original graphics from the US or German board game editions
- Optimized for standard and high-resolution smartphones
- Available languages:
English, German, French, Dutch, Spanish, and Portuguese