Question about Technical Questions The menus are only partially displayed.
This problem occurs only rarely and seems to be rooted in an incompatibility between the graphics card and Java. Unfortunately, we were not able to reproduce this problem on our test systems; however, the following solutions - independently of each other - helped affected users remedy the issue:
- Update the graphics card driver. You can obtain the latest driver versions on your graphics card manufacturer’s website.
- Update the Java version to 1.6_13 (or newer). You can obtain the latest Java version at www.java.com.
- Change the screen display to 16 bit. In Windows, you can change this setting as follows:
- Right-click on the desktop.
- Select “Graphics Properties.”
- Under “Display Settings,” set the color quality to 16 bit.