Your presence on this page indicates that you have a question for me. I will gladly answer your question; however, please note that my time for answering e-mails is limited. Therefore, please first check whether your question is already addressed in one of the inquiries listed below.
If you do not find a satisfactory answer there, you are welcome to send your question directly to me or Catan Studio / Asmodee NA. Answers to questions sent directly to me may sometimes take a few weeks – for example, due to vacation or sickness – or you may receive an answer from a competent co-worker. Please understand that I will not answer questions that are addressed in one of the following inquiries.
- I have a question about a Klaus Teuber game.
- I have a question about an electronic version of Catan.
- I have developed a Catan expansion and would like to know what I can do with it.
- I want to create a website on the subject of Catan and would like to know whether I have to observe certain guidelines.
- I would like to request an autograph or a greeting card from Klaus Teuber.
- My request either has nothing to do with the above-mentioned requests or wasn't answered sufficiently.